- 1and ran like a hare, her yellow silk dress gleaming in
- 2ever since he moved to the West Side from Boston. In a
- 3of mine knows a businessman who lives beside the Central
- 4and takes us into the living room adjacent to his working
- 5‘beware’ for nothing.” They were soon anxious for
- 6to begin with. The fifth issue, which will go on sale in
- 7costs, locations, makeup, costumes, or memorizing lines,
- 8best thing about radio drama, he joyfully concludes, is
- 9to tell him that she loved him. A dozen times she thought
- 10out of it both money, and I have enough money to get by.
- 11They don't come because they're snobs. The West Side? It's
- 12in his teens. For many years, he taught biochemistry at
- 13Morison had been urging his suit once more that evening,
- 1412 seasons with Bayern Munich of the German Soccer League,
- 15you — but I never said I was a hundred percent good.
- 16the National Conference of Social Work. Brown is constantly
- 17the sailors bought with a stick of tobacco, of the value
- 18as creative as ever — perhaps more so. One of his latest
- 19he hands out to a group of actors assembled around a table.
- 20I was interested. … I wasn't really, because I had neither
- 21for tobacco was something quite extraordinary. After tobacco,
- 22courtly manners, he has rightfully earned the nickname
- 23When the recording session get underway, Brown observes
- 24work, he says. You cannot move. There's very few stories
- 25For three weeks Hanson had remained. During this time he
- 26wanted a science fiction magazine — something with the
- 27like the limelight. In New York he can be himself, and
- 28learned remarkably quickly. My mind was, soccer in the
- 29tables, and lifting Helen Cumberly, carried her half-way
- 30Had Asimov died 25 years ago, his fame would still be secure.
- 31His English is strongly accented yet easy to understand.
- 321966 World Cup finals and the 1970 semifinals, and captained
- 33wooden steps. He drew himself closely to these, and directed
- 34Sanctum Mysteries, and is now employed as the introductory
- 35the series, sold it to NBC and did the voice of Mr. Goldberg.
- 36If they can figure out how to write one book a month and
- 37before. For what was he waiting, or for whom? He heard
- 38and killed, he says. I don't think this has actually
- 39Marshall's compelling greeting: Come in. Himan Brown
- 40Franz starred for the West German national team in the
- 41sought her out. She did not know that he had even better
- 42his teammates walk by and wave to him or call his name.
- 43Ballet. He finds the home crowd, however, to be the most
- 44I meet Franz on a July afternoon after a practice at Giant
- 45Max realized that he must lower his head if he would follow.
- 46the year … . It will probably be in two volumes — which
- 47happened. A play that gets awful notices by everyone is
- 48in New York to make it beautiful. Because in Europe, everybody
- 49in all the finer points of big game hunting. Of an evening
- 50has no hesitation in naming Fred Astaire as his favorite